Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome BIC Yoga and Philosophy class! 

I am excited to start off this school year with this class! I took the HP Yoga classes (or as they call them at Baylor, Rest & Relaxation) but I don't remember much. Honestly, I think I was too stressed those semesters to truly enjoy them which in itself seems like a contradiction. In high school, I was really into yoga and actually lead sessions for my cross country team as a part of our warm up and cool down. From that, I really appreciate what yoga can do for athletes. Now, I am excited to relearn that aspect as well as the philosophy behind the practice. 

See you in class! And here's a yoga joke:

Q. What did the yogi say to the sandwich vendor at the ball game?
A. Make me one with everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment